What is the ESPKey?
The ESPKey is an advanced implantable logic analyzer and debugging tool designed for use with any device using the Wiegand communication protocol. It has a built-in Wireless LAN communication module and can store up to 80,000 unique credential bitstreams in non-volatile memory, depending on credential bit format. The credential bitstream may be retrieved or “replayed” on demand by connecting to the built-in web interface from any mobile device or computer with a web browser.
The ESPKey is 100% transparent to both the card reader and the downstream panel.
• No Battery Required
• Universal Vendor Support
• Supports Standard 5V Wiegand Signaling Protocol
• Record Wiegand Protocol Bitstream
• Transmit Wiegand Protocol Bitstream
• Log and Record Reader LED Control from Panel
• Timestamping Function (For Current Power Cycle)
• “Denial of Service” (DoS) Mode
• Supports Use of “Control” Cards to Enable DoS or Credential Replay
• 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi Capability with AP and Client Modes
• Supports Hidden ESSID Configuration
• Fully Customizable Web Interface
• Automatic Decoding of Common Bit Formats
• Input Voltage Must Be Between 4.5V and 18V DC – DO NOT EXCEED 18VDC
• Interception Target Must Use Standard 5V Wiegand Signaling Protocol
Applications for Penetration Testers
• Intercept, Record, and Replay Credential Data in Transit
• Intercept, Record, and Replay Biometric Data in Transit
• Clone Recorded Bitstreams to New RFID Credentials
• Prevent Authorized Access on Demand (Denial of Service)
• Convert Standalone RFID Readers to Data Loggers
Applications for Installers
• View Binary Wiegand Bitstream from Reader
• Troubleshoot Line Quality Issues
• Test Reader Operation
• Test Panel Operation
Support Documentation and Firmware
• Support documentation may be downloaded here: [DOWNLOAD]
• All shipping units will be shipped with the latest firmware. If new firmware becomes available it will be posted here.