This Bluetooth and battery module (code name "Blue Shark") is an add-on to the Proxmark3 RDV4, giving the user standalone capabilities -- the 400 mAh battery is rated to last several operational hours -- while also adding the ability to interact with the device though a BlueTooth connection.
- Built-in battery can support stand along mode, off-line sniffing, off-line reading & simulation, etc.
- Built-in Bluetooth 2.0 with EDR Bluetooth module, default baud rate 115200.
- Complete lithium charging management system, seamless switching power supply. Full overcharge and overdischarge protection.
- Bluetooth has an independent power switch that can be turned on or off.
- Compact and easy to carry. The clamp structure is easy to install and replace.
- Easily connect to Bluetooth mobile phone, laptop, portable computer, etc. Without USB cable and complicated ROOT and Driver settings.
- Temperature of the device is stable. Additional heat dissipating fins can significantly reduce the temperature when the HF antenna keep on for a long time.
- Battery capacity: 400 mAh
- Standby time: 3.5h StandBy; 2.9h LF-On; 50min HF-On;
- Charging Current: 200mA (plug in USB default charging)
- Charging time: 2.5h
- Bluetooth power: 4dBm, -85 dBm@2Mbps
- Bluetooth distance: 6m (depending on the environment and device orientation)
- Size and weight: 54.4mm * 29.4mm * 13.5mm 24g
This is a the add-on module only, a Proxmark3 RDV4 is not included in this listing but is available elsewhere on Red Team Tools.
Hardware Install Guide: https://hackerwarehouse.tv/files/proxmark/Proxmark3_RDV4-ble_battery_addon_blueshark-Install_Guide.pdf
Manual on GitHub: https://github.com/RfidResearchGroup/proxmark3/blob/master/doc/bt_manual_v10.md
Android App thread on forum: http://www.proxmark.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=6737
UART Notes on GitHub: